Thursday, March 27, 2008

ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING

The following was posted in a newsletter at work this week, and I thought it was terrific, so I decided to pass it on.

There once was a woman who woke up one morning, looked in the mirror, and noticed she had only three hairs on her head. "Well," she said, "I think I'll braid my hair today!" So she did and she had a wonderful day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and saw that she had only two hairs on her head. "Hmm," she said, "I think I'll part my hair down the middle today." So she did and she had a grand day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that she had only one hair on her head. "Well," she said, "Today I'm going to wear my hair in a pony tail." So she did and she had a fun, fun day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that there wasn't a single hair on her head, "Yeah!" she exclaimed, "I don't have to fix my hair today!"


"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass......It's about learning to dance in the rain!"

9 comments:

Nana Cheryl said...

This is a great post!! Our attitude affects how we "see" things and then affects how our day goes. So so true. Look for the positive in every situation - there will be enough people who will point out the negative. <><

Rhonda said...

Attitude really is everything!

Roxanne said...

AMEN!!!

Amy said...

Mike says this every time he looks in the mirror--Ha ha--okay, dont tell him I said that!!

Jen said...

I loved this the first time I ever read it, and I love the phrase about learning to dance in the rain.

Shari said...

very cute!!

praypraise&pamper said...

there really is only one thing we have control over and that is our attitude. Life is 10% of what happens to us and 90% how we react. or so I have read. looking forward to getting together again soon.

Williams Family Blog said...

So true. And yes, I love to dance in the rain.

Tammy said...

Great story!!!! So true, it's all about our perception and how we view things.