Saturday, May 3, 2008

JUST FOR FUN

What I was doing ten years ago:

I was a mother of two, ages 6 & 8 and helped our at their school. My husband was a truck driver and usually gone from Sunday to Friday. It's too long ago to remember much more. Sorry, age showing!

Five snacks I enjoy:

chips and dip
chocolate chip icecream
chips and dip
doritos - nacho flavor
pizza

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

Take my family on a vacation
Pay off mine and my families' bills
Buy a house
Pay off church debt
Set up a retirement fund
Give, give, give!

Five jobs I have had:


Church Secretary/Treasurer
School Secretary
Suzie's Place - Home for handicapped children
Managed and ran a camp book and CD store
Teller at a Credit Union
and many more jobs!

Three of my habits:

Coke is my favorite bad drink
Singing in the van
Asking questions


Bad Habits:

biting my nails
very messy with paper work
stock buying of groceries

Four Places I have lived:

Belleville
Peteborough
Napanee
Belleville

Five things not many people know about me:

It would take a long time for me to get tired of pizza and coke
I like to act silly
I love to lay in the sun and read
I never liked having to send Jana and Brandon to school...snow days and holidays were the best
I would love to travel

Now it's your turn....

6 comments:

Maureen said...

How about pizza and coke while laying in the sun reading.
Now that would be relaxing

Amy said...

this is great...who knew you liked chips and dip enough to put it up twice!!
What kind of dip???

Shaun and Holly said...

Dill pickle dip is my fav!!!!

Cathy said...

I like french onion dip, dill pickle dip, country herb dip...and probably more...chips and dip...chips and dip...

Roxanne said...

I share your habit of singing in the van.

Vicki said...

Cathy ... you blog looks FANTASTIC! I agree about hating to send my kids away (school), so I just didn't!