Thursday, February 28, 2008

Weak, Yet Strong

Over the past several months, life has thrown me more curves in a
short time than I had thought possible.
One thing that never waivered is my faith in God. He has been a constant at my side, and ahead of me for each step I've had to take. Starting a blog is definately another big stretch for me, but I'm hoping it will help me to continue to grow. Reading the blogs of my friends has made me cry (usually because they are so uplifting), and encouraged me in different ways. Keep writing ladies! I am in persuit of my dreams (even though I'm still figuring them out).

13 comments:

Jen said...

Welcome Aboard Cathy...I look forward to the glimpses of your heart that are sure to come through in your blog....we have all found this writing to be therapeutic for us from time to time.
Loads of Blessings

Rhonda said...

Welcome Cathy!!! Feel free to forward any questions. We'll help you with any 'tech support' that you might need. :)

Shari said...

Welcome to the world of blogging

Maureen said...

Welcome Cathy
It's great to have you.
I am looking forward to sharing and to reading your blogs.
I agree with jen this is very therapuetic more so than facebook.

Shaun and Holly said...

Facebook?....blah!!!

I love, love, love blogging! ;o)

Welcome, welcome!

Amy said...

Welcome!!

Williams Family Blog said...

Glad you are here Cathy,
Looking forward to reading your posts.

Anonymous said...

Welcome Cathy.
Remember, God can do above and beyond all that you could ask or even imagine!

Shari said...

Cathy - come on girl - it's time for a New Post.

Cathy said...

Well Shari...you see I'm having difficulty trying to figure this out. I can't think of anything to write at the moment, but I want to add a picture or something....hmmm you don't know of any neighbours that might be willing to help do you???

praypraise&pamper said...

Hi Cathy
I have also just started blogin' and have found the letters of our sisters in God inspiring and up lifting.

Maureen said...

Cathy what Beautiful children you have.
Can you believe we have gotten to that stage in our lives?
I thought we would never leave King George School.
hahahaha

Tamatha said...

What a great start to blogging!!