Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Actually Borrowed From Shari So I Would Have A Current Post!!!

Where is your cell phone? - in my pocket
Your hair colour? - brown with the additions of blond and red
Your mother? - is Ninja Nanny and loves me
Your father? - likes things done right and loves me
Your favorite thing? - don't know
Your dream last night? - didn't dream
Your dream goal? - to cherish and be cherished
The room you're in? - rec roomY
Your hobby (hobbies)? - Reading, walking,
Your fear? -
Where do you want to be in 6 years? - happily married
Where were you last night? - at work and then home
What you're not? - thin
One of your wish-list items? - my own home
Where you grew up? - Belleville
The last thing you did? - ate chips
What are you wearing? - brown cords and a lime green sweater
Your TV? - not on
Your pet? - don't have one
Your computer? - keeps sticking
Your mood? - mellow
Missing someone? - lots of people
Your car? - my van is in the driveway
Something you're not wearing? - a hat
Favourite shop? - don't really have one
Your summer? - went too fast
Love someone? - lots of people
Your favourite colour? - lime green, brown, etc.
When is the last time you laughed? - today at work...I laughed so hard I started to cry
When is the last time you cried? - today

8 comments:

Nana Cheryl said...

Hey great to see you back on your blog!! Thanks for sharing. I will have to post on mine too. (hope you enjoyed the chips!!) ;o)

Rhonda said...

Borrowing is good! Glad to see you 'back'. :)

Shaun and Holly said...

Hi Cathy! I missed your posts!

Maureen said...

Cathy Is that really you?
Bestill my beating heart,you are back.
And we are all happy to see you.
Looking forward to another post.
SOOOOOOON
Hahaha Chai and a chat soon ok

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us into your world.

Shari said...

Did you have dip with those chips.... I also thought you were going to say you laughed so hard you snorted!!

Maureen said...

Ok Lady thinking it's time you posted again

Tamatha said...

:o)