Monday, June 23, 2008

It's Time To Be Done!

Okay...it's time for me to be done doing! I am a doer and I like to try to fix things and situations. It's my nature, but it's got to go. I need to pull back and fully let go of my need to do. You may think I'm talking in riddles, but I'm telling you something big, yet giving very little information.

What I need everyone to do, is to keep reminding me to let go and let God! I am determined this time, but am asking for your gentle support in keeping me on track. I know it won't be easy, but it's time!

7 comments:

Maureen said...

I understand completely No riddles there at all.
You see I am a fixer have to fix every situation and everybody.
Oh and if I can't fix then I try to save.
It's hard to stop because it's out of the goodness of your heart.
What I try to do is keep repeating to myself.
Your will be done
Not mine.
Hope this helps a little.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Cathy! This is a good reminder for us all.

Vicki said...

It's hard not to be in control, isn't it? I'm trying to learn this lesson as well ... some days are good, other days I want to race in and take the control back.

Letting go is hard to do, but you've got what it takes! May you feel the Peace that passes understanding.

Rhonda said...

Cathy - Let go and LET GOD!! (Just remind you, like you asked.) :)

Cathy said...

Thanks Rhonda! Much appreciated!

praypraise&pamper said...

Here I am to stand beside you with love and encouragement. It is so much harder to let go that it is to hold on.

Roxanne said...

I've discovered that, when things are completely out of control, it gets easier to let go...there's no other option!:)